FCA admits only Christian students.
1. Parents visit school or contact administration for information 903-628-6607.
2. Parents and student(s) visit the school for interview and to obtain an admission packet.
3. Admission packet includes a handbook, application, and records request form.
4. Admission documents are submitted to school administration (pastor reference letter, shot records, birth certificate), including signed documents included with the application (Parent Pledge and Student Conduct Form).
5. Once records are obtained, student will then perform placement tests. (If needed.)
6. Student(s) and parents are notified of eight week probationary period.
All above mentioned criteria MUST be met before student can attend Faith Christian Academy.