FCA is accepting students for the 2019-20 school year. Call the church office at 903-628-6607
"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."
"And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ."
2 Timothy 3:15-17
"And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works."
What is FCA?
Faith Christian Academy is a private school / homeschool COOP offering a Christian education that aligns with biblical doctrine to children of Christian families that are desiring a superior education from qualified, spiritually-minded, Christian teachers.
It is the mission of Faith Christian Academy to help each student become as much like Jesus Christ as possible by training each student spiritually, academically, and physically in a bionically sound manner so they can become Christian leaders who help carry out the "Great Commission" (Matthew 28:18-20).
Our Statements of Faith
- there is only One True God-revealed in three persons.
- in the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- though separated from God by sin, every person can have restored fellowship with God through Salvation (trusting Christ, in faith and repentance, to be our personal savior).
- sanctification initially occurs at salvation and is a progressive lifelong process of separating from evil and drawing closer to God.
- the Church as a mission to seek those who are lost and share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with them.
- a divinely called and scripturally-ordained leadership ministry serves the Church as the Bible teaches that each of us under leadership must commit ourselves to reach others for Christ, Worship Him with other believers, and build up the body of believers.
Our Educational Philosophy
To provide a Christ-centered education that focuses on the values all Christians are called to possess, so that our students will grow in spiritual maturity and lead a God honoring life. To encourage our students to have a relationship with God. To be a beacon to our community so that their understanding of the importance of Christian education grows, as God grows us.
Our School Standards
- Administration, faculty, and staff will model Christ in all their actions.
- Christ-centered curriculum and programs will maintain an integration of faith and learning every step of the way.
- High academic standards will be molded to fit each student's individual needs and goals.
- Our classroom environment will project biblical purity, convey love and support, and nurture each child's spiritual and educational growth with a Christ-like sensitivity.
- Our teaching methods will be conducive to each student learning how to process information, situations, and events with a biblical, Christian world view.